As the M&A team is relatively small, team members work closely together, share knowledge and support each other. They drive results by stretching themselves and going the extra mile. They constantly improve their efficiency and effectiveness, working in a structured, goaloriented way that benefits all the stakeholders of the Bank. NIBC encourages people to take responsibility, not only towards clients and NIBC, but also towards the community.
To expand the M&A team, NIBC is looking for an Analyst. As an Analyst you are an important part of a deal team.
The contribution of the Analyst will vary per assignment and comprises amongst others the following activities:
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses
- Preparing documents for client meetings
- Coordinating of execution activities including financial analysis, transaction documentation and process management
- Maintaining relationships with people involved in transactions including team members, professionals from other departments of NIBC as well as clients and external advisors
- Master's degree, preferably in a financial or banking related discipline
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication; fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong commercial sense
- High level of ambition
- Committed, determined and sharp personality
- Result oriented; "getting things done" mentality, business sense
- Self-starting and flexible team player
Our purpose is to make a difference at decisive moments for our clients. The inventiveness of our solutions often determines our ability to do this. And inventive ideas arise from diverse teams. We are therefore looking for people with different profiles and who want to contribute to the openness and inclusiveness of our culture. To increase our professionalism we also focus on giving each other continuous feedback. A high performance culture can only be sustained with talented individuals who are always ready to take the next step to grow.
We might offer you a spot in the NIBC's Talent Program together with a small group of selected talents from all over the bank. This 12 month intensive program focuses on your personal and professional development. For more information please have a look at our website. https://www.nibc.com/about-nibc/careers/talent-program/.