AXA Investment Management - Sr. Asset Manager
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is an international multi asset management firm with a long term investment horizon and portfolio a under management of around €757 billion in July 2019. AXA IM is part of the AXA Group, a world leader in insurances and investment management. AXA IM manages a Real Estate portfolio of around €80 billion globally with a strong presence in Europe, Australia and the US.
The Dutch Real Estate portfolio consists of ca 30 assets, which includes hotels, logistics and residential assets with a total value of ca €1,5 billion. In the course of 2019 the portfolio under management and presence in the Netherlands grew rapidly and for the upcoming years AXA IM expects to continue this growth in both current and other sectors.
For their hotel portfolio in the Netherlands, and for future acquisitions, AXA IM is looking for a Senior Asset Manager with experience in day to day operational management and in reporting to institutional and international investors. Even though the daily management is outsourced, extensive contact with tenants and operators is highly essential to fulfil the job successfully. The hotels are partially leased to hotel chains and partially held under management agreements.
The Asset Manager is responsible for:
- The results and performance of the Dutch portfolio under management and initiating optimizations within the portfolio - for example lease negotiations, re-developments and dispositions based on strategic analysis.
- Defining strategy and yearly budget plans per asset, including action plans and financial modeling (DCF).
- Finding agreement on strategy with investors and fund management, including getting internal approvals and follow up.
- Defining, optimising and managing budgets (income, opex and capex).
- Providing input on acquisition procedures.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to investors.
- Contact with external stakeholders, such as tenants, property managers and agents.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Minimum 10 year of relevant Asset Management experience, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated involvement in development projects and transactions.
- Familiar with management of assets with an operational and turnover related contracts.
- Relevant network in the real estate industry (investors, developers and estate agents).
- The ability to work efficiently in a team and in an international matrix-environment.
- Entrepreneurial and result driven mindset.
- Strong analytical skills combined with empathic ability.
- Great verbal and written language skills in Dutch and English and strong presentation skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset.