Client manager Bluemetric - UTRECHT
Bluemetric transfers wealth from a traditional approach to a professional platform.
Bluemetric is a rapidly growing and successful company that, together with its wealthy clients, clarifies the complex investment world to its original essence; making investment decisions based on objective data according to the clients’ wishes. This systematic approach to decision making allows clients to be at the helm of their wealth. The following characteristics enable Bluemetric to realize this:
- Independent analyses
- Collaboration with specialists
- Proven monitor & risk frameworks
- Pure cost transparency
As Client Manager you will be responsible for our clients and the execution of their wishes and objectives (translated into investment solutions). You will fulfil a pivotal role within the organization and work closely with analysts and responsible client leads. The objective is to gauge and accurately administer all of our existing client relationships in the first months (administer structure, wishes & objectives, portfolios and solutions). After this introduction period, you will join the client lead in attending client meetings. Together with the relevant analysts (from the assigned CTM or Client Team Management), you will lead the way in preparing relevant deliverables for the meeting. You will be responsible for the administration and execution of actions or deliverables prior to, or arising from these meetings. This may include commercial follow-ups such as pitch decks, strategic asset allocations, and maintaining contact with key-persons in a client relationship. Actions resulting from such a meeting can include onboarding with Tier-1 financial parties, for example supervising Private Equity fund registration.
- Meetings: translating client needs into solutions in both public & private markets, prepare and follow up meetings in close collaboration with analysts.
- Visualize & explain: turning insights into stories, providing clients with understandable content, excellent presentation skills.
- Administration & compliance: keep track of client related and specific developments, splendid administration of regulatory related matters and review investments versus needs of client.
- Strong interest in finance, economics & investing
- Affinity with public and private markets
- Proactive approach towards improving hard and soft skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English and Dutch
- The ability to effectively work in a team
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Preferably a legal or economic background at a law firm or bank