CORDING Real Estate Group - Financial Fund Controller
Cording Real Estate Group is a vertically integrated Northern European real estate business, which provides in-house services covering amongst others investment management, asset management, property management and development management. These services can be provided separately to meet the specific needs of individual owners or investors. They can also be provided on a vertically integrated basis to provide a comprehensive, efficient and cost effective investment management offering delivered through funds, clubs and mandates to institutions, family offices and private investors.
Responsible for the consolidated financial reporting, the legal and fiscal compliance of the fund product, liquidity management and the financial investor reporting for the BCREF-portfolio as well new mandates. Partner to the Fund Manager, act hand in hand with the Fund Manager.
- Organize the consolidated financial reporting of the fund product as well as the audit process;
- Internal and external liquidity management including distributions to the clients;
- Take-on of new mandates and support structuring and debt sourcing;
- Take into account domiciliation and structuring issues;
- Coordinate tax issues, debt financing and third party advisors and service providers;
- Support the transaction deal team in financial, accounting and structuring questions;
- Oversee the process of quarterly financial investor reporting; development and enhancements of reporting formats and reporting standards;
- Overview performance measurement;
- Coordinate reporting formats and standards with other Cording Fund Financial Controllers and Fund Managers located in the UK and Germany, establish consistency in presenting key figures;
- Manage transfer from local Gaap to Fund Gaap;
- Co-ordinate the outsourcing and controlling of external accounting providers, auditors and tax advisers in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Solid finance or accounting education (e.g. degree in finance or economics);
- Profound knowledge of Dutch GAAP as well as international accounting standards;
- Working experience in an international, real estate, accounting environment;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Excellent IT and Excel knowledge;
- Fluent in English and Dutch (preferably);
- Good presentation skills for client-facing activities;
- Process driven; ability to challenge and rebuild processes;
- Target-oriented and deadline adherence attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible and open to a changing environment.