INREV - DIGITAL MARKETEER
INREV – the European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles is looking for a Digital Marketeer. We are looking for a positive and creative hands-on digital minded individual with excellent communication and organisational skills and a proven track record in designing and rolling out successful marketing campaigns.
INREV is Europe’s leading platform for sharing knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Our goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practices across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. We are a highly active association and work for and with our members.
The INREV team currently has 32 people, with 29 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, increasing knowledge of INREV and expanding the association’s competitiveness.
During a recent strategy day the INREV colleagues set out to describe below what it means to work at INREV:
- Entrepreneurial - We are creative, innovative and resourceful and think beyond borders to get the job done
- Leaders - We strive to achieve the best, get things done and make a lasting difference for our community
- Family - We work together as a team and with our members in a professional and caring manner
- Inclusive - We take pride in being an oasis of diversity
- Passionate - We are proud of who we are, what we do and how we do it
The Digital marketeer is part of INREV’s Marketing Communications team (4 FTE) - Director of Marketing & Communications, Online Designer, Communications professional and you. You will work with every department to ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing & Communications and work very closely with the Communications professional to ensure all activities fit within the overall marketing strategy.
As a Digital marketeer you will be responsible to develop and implement marketing plans (in collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Communications) to retain existing members and attract new ones from across the globe. You will increase awareness, differentiate us from the competition and further shape the INREV brand. You will use these plans as a compass to guide not only what we say but what we do to deliver our unique value to members, prospective members and the wider industry in a compelling way.
You are responsible for designing and drive the overall marketing campaign strategy for INREV. This includes planning, executing and measuring all activities to gauge success, effectiveness and make improvements. You will create new - and review existing marketing processes and AUTOMATE where relevant and work collaboratively with each department to ensure (digital) marketing campaigns achieve INREV’s goals. Also – you will be responsible for helping us with the content marketing side of things, to complete a content mapping exercise, identify gaps and drive others to create relevant content and also help us build an SEO strategy and implement it. We are not looking for an expert in either of these fields but someone who - with the support of experts (Hubspot implementation partner and digital agency and content experts from the team/ member) - can help drive these initiatives.
As a person you are creative, energetic and keen personality. You are eager to learn / have a flexible and open mindset / are people- & result driven. This role requires excellent creative- & organization- & communication- & analytical skills. This because you will be collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and will be responsible for gauging the effectiveness of our activities.
As a professional you are goal orientated and a self-starter with a hands-on attitude and working method. Because you already have experience on a tactical / strategic level you maintain an overview of your work. This gives you the insight to use the right means at the right time to achieve your goal. In addition, as a digital specialist > you are THE sparring partner for the management in this area.
• Develop marketing roadmap and result-driven marketing campaigns
• Determine overall messaging, benefits and target audiences for different services in close collaboration with relevant departments
• Develop and drive the overall marketing automation strategy for INREV
• Create member segmentation based on interests, activity and analytics to maximum reach and relevance
• Organise participation at key industry events to ensure that the non-listed industry is well represented
• Liase with global association partners to ensure a coordinated effort and approach is taken with marketing initiatives.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a broad (hands-on + tactical) B2B (digital) marketing role
• Inbound marketing to create seamless, customer focused journeys that guide users, develop affinity and retain members in the long term and attract new prospective members.
• Ability to think creatively/out-of-the-box with excellent communication and to drive projects. Your way of getting a buy in from the stakeholders is data driven combined with your personal persuasiveness and enthusiasm.
• Experience with marketing automation is a big plus
• Project management and organizational skills, with the ability to train and manage change, as well as ease with technology
• Experience in email marketing and digital campaigning
• Analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
• Excellent English, written and spoken. Additional European languages a plus
• An understanding of GDPR and its impact on marketing activities is a plus
• Understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Become part of a leading European association that is representing, promoting and shaping a fast-paced and growing industry
• A young, energetic, multicultural and growing team and company
• Salary in line with the market (gross yearly including holiday allowance between 45K and max 57K depending on experience) / preferably Full time (40 hours a week) / annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
• Based in Amsterdam (Zuid-As)