INREV- Professional Standards Associate
The headquarters is in Amsterdam with a Public Affairs team located in Brussels. With close to 450 members worldwide INREV increases the awareness on different real estate investment topics and has created a non-listed Real Estate community.
The Professional Standards department develops industry standards, best practices, guidelines and online assessment tools to help its members throughout their investment process.
• Manage and review maintenance and on-going development of the Guidelines and Standards. Also including managing various digital projects.
• Support the education and implementation of the Guidelines and Standards.
• Liaise with and support related committees and ad-hoc working groups. This involves active support for the Senior Professional Standards board on committee activities.
• Build and maintain a European network with members to encourage their participation in Guidelines projects.
• Academic level. Master’s degree in a field related to Real Estate, economics, business, finance or law.
• 5+ years of experience in Real Estate, private equity or advisory role / environment. Experience with non-listed real estate is preferable.
• Excellent communication skills both in written and oral English.
• Fluent in 1 additional European language. (preferably in German or French)
• Internationally deployable.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• High stress level and a “can do” mentality.
• Helicopter view and does not lose track of detail.
• Representative, diplomatic and a skilled networker.