INREV- Research & Analytics Manager
INREV is the European non-profit association for investors in non-listed real estate. The association strives to improve professionalism in all areas of the industry. The activities range from collecting data and conducting research, to development and publication of industry guidelines and the organization of events and training courses for the non-listed real estate industry. Since its launch in 2003, the organization has grown rapidly and has established itself as a truly European organization with a headcount of 30 and more than 15 different nationalities.
The headquarters is in Amsterdam with a Public Affairs team located in Brussels. With close to 450 members worldwide INREV increases the awareness on different real estate investment topics and has created a non-listed Real Estate community.
In order to manage and further develop the research programme, INREV is looking for a Research & Analytics Manager. This role is part of the Research & Market Information Team which consists of six people.
- Be responsible for the production and further development of INREV’s research capabilities in order to support its leading position as the primary source of information for the non-listed real estate industry.
- Manage the entire process of the surveys and studies, including data collection, verification, analysis and report writing. Also ensure that all projects are delivered to a high-quality standard, on time and within budget.
- Actively contribute to the further improvement of the organization’s studies and surveys including the improvement of data quality and accuracy.
- Manage research projects outsources to third parties ensuring high-quality output.
- Work closely on joint projects with affiliate associations such as ANREV, NCREIF and PREA for further development and improvements.
- From a research perspective also contribute to other focus areas such as professional standards, public affairs, events, training and communications.
- Provide supporting data for internal and external research projects.
- Actively encourage member and non-member participation to the INREV studies and surveys.
- Academic level with a major in real estate, finance, or economics.
- 3+ years working experience in a related position with strong preference for previous knowledge of the non-listed real estate industry or alternative investment industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral English and fluent in 1 additional European language
- Experience of analysing large datasets, writing research reports as well as delivering presentations
- Strong analytical skills, excellent skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated
- Strong result-driven analytical skills with an eye for quality
- Assertive and a strong communicator
- Team player, and able to work responsibly alone
- High stress level and a “can do” mentality