New Business Account Manager EMEA Circular Economy
Our client, a world-leading organisation within its industry, helps organizations to safely and sustainably reuse and recycle their surplus and discarded electrical and electronic equipment in an efficient and environmentally responsible manner. The extensive portfolio of services and reports gives customers convenience, insight and control over the return flow products. Our client optimizes the reuse of electronics by refurbishing products as a whole or components there of and giving them a second life. This after a thorough functional check and certified removal of any remaining data. When the products are no longer usable, our client will dispose of them as certified processors in an environmentally responsible manner whereby important raw materials such as plastics, iron, aluminium, stainless steel and precious metals are recovered on a large scale. Our client thus forms the basis of the CIRCULAR ECONOMY.Within the new Business Development department for the Transportation and Software & IT domain, we are looking for a proactive and innovative New Business Account Manager EMEA, a new role within the organization based in the region of Amsterdam. You will report to the Head of Business Development with which you will be working very closely together to further expand the domain. Widely speaking, your goal is to reach the satisfaction of our client clients and to present our client positively to potential clients and the existing ones.
The main objective of the New Business Account Manager EMEA consists of building business networks within the Transportation and Software & IT domain within the region and to develop the company reach. You will be acquiring new clients (focus on companies > 10k employees) and maintain and extend the existing ones.
We are looking for a sales professional who has the ambition to develop personally (under the supervision of the Head of BDM) combined with the ambition to further expand and grow the indicated domain together with the Head of BDM.
- Prospect and qualify new customer leads within the region through research/networking etc. Focus on companies with > 10k employees within in the given domain
- Research and understand customer electrical and electronic equipment lifecycles
- Create strategic and customized solutions based on the requirements and needs of the customer
- Negotiate with the customer to close sales while maintaining appropriate business margins
- Manage contracts, including the RFP’s, negotiations and onboarding questions etc.
- Maintain continuous active account growth
- Needs to understand the current market conditions along with the customer/ vendor base and their availabilities and requirements
- Work with all team members to maximize sell-side trading opportunities
- MA or Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 4 years' experience in a sales role within or related to the given domain and/or business
- High degree of interpersonal skills to maintain very good relationships with different sets of people both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated/starter AND teamplayer with attention to detail
- Enjoy building relationships with customers and a proven conversation partner at management/board level
- Entrepreneurial combined with strong research skills utilizing the internet/network etc. and the ability + creativity to create a working business plan
- Ideally you will be fluent or native level in English and preferably fluent in Dutch or another foreign language and the ability to travel when necessary.
PS. We are looking for a candidate who lives in the Amsterdam region.
- Please apply before April 20 -