ParkBee - (Senior) Acquisitions Manager
Cities are getting busier and finding space to park is often difficult. Nevertheless, parking garages often still have a lot of unused spots. ParkBee is on a mission to change this. The company wants to optimise parking garages to give space back to the city.
Founded in Amsterdam, ParkBee is a fast growing scale-up which has opened over 190 locations in 46 cities and is operating in two countries: the Netherlands and the UK. ParkBee can be discribed as a data-driven, vigorous forerunner. Because of their rapid growth andchanging environment, they are now looking for a (Senior) Acquisitions Manager to join their Acquisitions team.
The Acquisition Manager is focused on, managing and ultimately closing acquisitions or strategic partnerships with large-scale real-estate clients. Further the Acquisition Manager will be responsible for:
- Effectively structuring complex transactions;
- Responsible for aligning business development strategy with partner companies;
- Supporting the local acquisitions teams with your network to open up new opportunities and to accelerate the deal-making process;
- Expanding supply strategy in our core market and later in the rest of Western-Europe.
- Proven experience in strategic investments and acquisitions
- Experience in a Real Estate or Private Equity environment, ideally with exposure to a prop-tech.
- Great analytical, and financial skills.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation analysis.
- Based in Amsterdam and willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Solution driven, creative and always thinks ahead.
- Flexible mindset and able to work in a chaning environment.
- Hands-on and with a disruptive approach.
- Ready to take action and is a strong people's person.