(senior) Manager M&A
Within their Financial Advisory discipline our client is searching for a (senior) Manager M&A.
Our client focuses on developing and scaling innovative services to help clients address their most complex challenges and opportunities. Their service offering in the innovation strategy space is among the broadest. They leverage new technologies and partner with innovative companies in order to optimize value creation. Through their global network in the world's relevant innovation hubs they can provide deep insights and connect with technology ventures and talent.
Ideal candidates will possess most or all of the following:
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in a M&A / PE / VC / consulting environment (deal structuring and execution) with focus on emerging technologies
- Boardroom advisory and project management skills, working as a collaborator with the ability to confidently and credibly share your point of view and expertise;
- Experience in scaling a proposition or facilitating organisational growth;
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfort collaborating with multidisciplinary networks and client teams;;
- Affinity with the start-up / scale-up culture and strong interest in M&A, innovation and emerging technologies;
- Ability to coach and teach team members about M&A and Corporate Venturing;
- Strong interest in innovation and emerging technologies;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
- In addition to a fixed salary, you participate in the profit;
- ample development program through which you continue to develop continuously;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- 26 days off per year and the possibility to purchase 15 days off per year;
- the possibility to take one month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel pass for Europe or a cash option, a public; transport annual pass or a travel allowance;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- a good pension plan;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-attractive matters, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- working in a young a dynamic team.