Senior Recruiter One Up
In our free time, we like to work to make our company better and share our knowledge with each other (and have some fun together ;)).
OneUp is different. We exceed our customer's expectations and drive innovation to new levels. oneUp is a corporate innovation studio and home to 50+ professional and pragmatic innovators based in Amsterdam, Antwerp and Hamburg. We design, validate, execute and scale new digital products and services for large organisations. We utilise our own innovation management approach: the 9 Diamond Framework (hereafter called: 9DF). Curious to know more about the framework? Read our blog.
As our Head of Recruitment you will be part of our Operations team, working closely together with our hiring managers as a trusted partner and advisor ensuring the further growth of oneUp and the ventures we build. Together you will scale recruitment (& HR) to the next level by establishing a frontrunning, creative recruitment strategy. Your responsibilities will range from an operational (sourcing/identification of talent, onboarding, resource planning) to a more strategic level (structuring the recruitment process etc). The person we’re looking for is a self-starter, energetic, innovative and not afraid of a challenge.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Work closely with the People manager and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. You strive for the highest candidate experience possible and you
make sure to constantly update/improve our hiring process
- Take ownership of recruitment-related tools, including the process for choosing new tools, and best utilising the tools we have
- Bring your creativity to the party and participate in great projects inside (employer branding, tooling, analytics, ops). Manage recruiting databases in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- Preferred experience of working in a internal recruiting organisation, in a high growth tech company
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Always learning mindset, and a builder, owner mentality
- Know a thing or two about social media platforms and job marketingYou love building quality relationships, both internally and externally? Are structured in your way of working
- Have a Bachelor/Master degree
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English & Dutch
In short: Stakeholder/Client Engagement, Hiring Plans, Candidate Attraction, Candidate Experience, Talent sourcing, Candidate Assessments & Screening & Operational Compliance & Excellence
OneUp offers you a competitive compensation package based on your experience. You can expect an inspirational environment (Europe’s biggest start-up ecosystem B3), awesome colleagues, a new iPhone, Macbook, study budget, weekends away, masterchef lunches, access to the oneUp Academy and travel reimbursement.
- Flexible working hours; 3 days remote, 2 days onsite
- Own oneUp Academy and additional personal development budget
- Operating from one of the biggest start-up eco systems: B3
- Macbook/iphone and all other perks a techie could dream of
- Amazing (Masterchef) lunches and events (weekend in Belgium, ski-trip)
- Working for and with renowned corporates; Unilever, JDE, PVH and many more
OneUp offers you a competitive compensation package based on your experience. You can expect an inspirational environment, awesome colleagues, a new iPhone, Macbook, study budget, access to the oneUp Academy and travel reimbursement.